Family Traditions!!

Family Traditions!!
Blueberry Cake...passed on from my Grandma...now my kids favorite Birthday Cake!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thanks to Amy

Thanks to Amy, one of our Blog followers for leaving this tip.  I will add this link to the blog:

Amy wrote, just fyi, you can get larabars at whole foods for 0.89 right now by using the deal here:


http://yourgreenhelper.blogspot.com/2011/02/whole-foods-deals-feb-16-22.html

Remember to register as a Follower and leave a Comment to be in the drawing for the Longaberger small low bowl.  *Make sure you read Friday's post. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Christie for designing this. Too many people wait too long to start eating Healthy. I was one of them. Now I have health issues but have started eating better these last two years. Keep up the great Job!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie, I love sharing nutritional tips and using my training to help others live a long, healthier life!

    ReplyDelete